Events & Documents
- ESIP held its annual Steering Committee meeting on June 10, 2013 in Boston, Massachusetts. Members took the opportunity to map out the intended path for ESIP 2.0 and wrapping up ESIP 1.0.
- ESIP’s annual Steering Committee meeting took place on March 16, 2012 in Boston, Massachusetts. Invitees included individuals from other GOMC committees whose work intersects with ESIP’s.
- ESIP held a webtool workshop at the 2011 Bay of Fundy Ecosystem Partnership meeting in Saint John, New Brunswick on September 28. Participants were asked to provide evaluation on ESIP’s webtools and guidance on future changes.
- ESIP held a joint webtool workshop with the Northeastern Regional Association of Coastal and Ocean Observing Systems (NERACOOS) on April 7, 2011 in Rye, New Hampshire. Participants were asked to provide feedback on ways to improve on the delivery of information for the Gulf of Maine.
- A Strategy for Gulf of Maine Ecosystem Indicators and State of the Environment Reporting (PDF, 344 KB)
- Gulf of Maine Indicators: Final Report of Listening Sessions and Evaluation of Tides of Change Report (PDF, 327 KB)
- One-page summary (PDF, 32 KB) of the two documents listed above
- In Transboundary Gulf of Maine: Environmental Indicators Bring Tide of Change for Coastal and Ocean Managers (DOC, 112 KB)
- E43 – In Transboundary Gulf of Maine: Environmental Indicators Bring Tide of Change for Coastal and Ocean Managers(Abstract) (DOC, 112 KB) Reference info for the two documents above: CZC 2008/ZCC 2008 and CCC 2008Managing our Oceans and Coastal for a Sustainable and Prosperous Future/GÉRER NOS OCÉANS ET ZONESCÔTIÈRES POUR UN AVENIR DURABLE ET PROSPÈREAbstracts and Papers/Les résumés et les PapiersUniversity of British Columbia/Université de Colombie-BritanniqueVancouver, BC Canada/ Vancouver, C-B, Canada25-29 mai 2008